Instructions for Use - Advazorb Heel
- Ensure the area has been cleaned
- Gently dry the surrounding skin
- Apply Advazorb Heel directly to the wound surface pink film side up
- Secure in place with tape, appropriate bandage or a secondary dressing
- Store at room temperature, out of direct sunlight and keep dry
Frequency of change
Advazorb Heel can be left in place for up to 7 days but should be changed immediately if strikethrough is apparent or when dressing reaches capacity. If exudate is visible around the edges of the dressing this is a clear indication that a dressing change is required. Clinical observation is necessary to determine required frequency of change.