Instructions for Use - Activon Tube
- Ensure the wound has been cleaned
- Gently dry the surrounding skin
- Remove the sterile tube from the box.
- Twist off the cap
- Apply liberally to the wound bed (surface or cavity)
- Cover with an appropriate secondary dressing.
- Single patient use only
- Store at room temperature
- Once opened use within 90 days
Initially you may experience high levels of exudate, this is perfectly normal and will decrease over time, therefore your secondary dressing of choice may initially need to be a superabsorbent dressing, we recommend Eclypse.Top tip: Use Activon Tube in conjunction with Algivon for debriding and de-sloughing.